CICB elects Board of Directors for 2014/2015 administration
The Centre for the Brazilian Tanning Industry (CICB) has elected last Thursday (30) the members of its Board of Directors for the 2014 / 2015 administration. Roberto Motta da Silva, leader of the board between 2012 / 2013, was re-elected as president.
The re-election reinforces Brazilian leather sector’s positioning as an industry with high standards and with the objective of continuously improving its sustainable production and increasing its participation in the domestic and international markets. In 2013, Brazil exported more than US$ 2.511 – a historical record, which represents a growth of 20.8% in comparison to the previous year.
Below, the Board of Directors elected:
- President: Roberto Motta da Silva (JBS Couros)
- First vice president: Gilmar Harth (Couros Bom Retiro)
- Second vice president: Emilio Bittar (Coming Ind. e Com. de Couros)
- Vice president of Technology: Marcelo Seleme (Viposa S/A)
- Vice president of Corporate Management: Paulo Enzweiler (Indústria de Peles Minuano Ltda.)
- Vice president of Domestic Market: Umberto Cilião Sacchelli (Apucarana Leather S/A)
- Vice president of Feedstock and Products: Iedo Fuga (Fuga Couros S/A)
- Vice president of Marketing and Trade Promotion: Edson Vanzella Pereira de Souza (Vancouros Comércio de Couros Ltda.)
- Vice president of Strategic Management: Evandro Luis Durli (Durli Couros Ind. e Com. de Couros Exp. e Imp. Ltda.)
- Vice president of Foreign Trade: Augusto Sampaio de Souza Coelho (Curtume Moderno S/A)
- Vice president of Enviroment and Sustainable Development: Carlos Gilberto Santos Obregon (JBS Couros)